Wednesday, August 6

Wow, Time Flies!

We are finally moved from Keller to Tulsa!



Though it has been an ordeal, from the car alternator going out the week before the move to the gas not being turned on at the new house, we have made it through! We have had the opportunity to have my sister, Christina and her husband Pat and their kids over for a cookout last weekend. This was nice to enjoy family.





With many of the boxes unpacked, though not all, I have had the chance to attend several days of training for the new school. I have my teaching certificate and am ready for my year of residency to commence for my first year back.



Linda and I are working on the new classroom and I am preparing lesson plans for the first day back next Monday! Tomorrow is the official Teachers Report day at Zarrow. We will be meeting the parents on Friday! Time sure flies!

No comments:

Arroyo Model Page Headlines