Friday, August 22

Blessings Abound!

I just want to make a couple of little "Praise Reports" for this week!

My friend from college, Brother Boniface T. Copelin, O.S.B. is now FATHER Boniface! Thursday he was ordained to the priesthood and I am proud to be at his Thanksgiving Mass this upcoming Sunday morning. It has been a long, humble journey for Fr. Boniface and he is finally a Young Priest! (Okay, 47 may not be young to some of you but Boniface and I are YOUNG!) God has such a wonderful new addition to the Priesthood and I am looking forward to receiving Holy Eucharist from his hands and a blessing.

On another note, there were two birthdays this week, my cousin Terrie Perry. Happy Birthday. She is younger than I but catching up!

Another notable birthday is Paul Bartlett. Paul has been my best friend since High School in Claremore and has been through the ringer with me, a few times! We have made the premiers of Every Star Trek Movie since 1979! We are Still going strong! God bless you too, Paul. Thanks for being there for me all these years!

No comments:

Arroyo Model Page Headlines