Friday, July 18

Sing to the Glory of God!


This is a video taken last week with a visit to Brody by Rainee, Chloe, and Alec.

This week has been one of ups and downs, I received my Oklahoma Teacher Certification today and last week, my Texas Certification. Linda and I got word that we have a house, then, after the brakes went out on the car and rear end had to be repaired, found we couldn't afford to put the deposit down! Brody was denied transportation to Tulsa to be with his parents, so everything looked bleak, to say the least!


“I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish He didn't trust me so much.”
Bl. Mother Teresa of Calcutta

This quote has been ringing in my ears and we have been struggling with our faith but, true to the words I so often use (sometimes simply 'mouth'), God did provide. We have the much-needed deposit money through the Grace of God. Thank you Jesus!

We have the generosity of my sister, Christina, and brother-in-law, Pat to thank as well, they are coming down with a trailer to help us move some of our stuff this weekend into the garage of the new place. That will make a dent of our moving so we can bring a much smaller load next weekend and complete our move.

We are not out of the woods yet, "God has done great things for me and mighty is His Name..." as Mary says in her Magnificat. Keep the Arroyo family, and Brody, in prayers. More to come...

No comments:

Arroyo Model Page Headlines