Sunday, June 8

Shirley Anne Beio - 2-2-38 to 12-11-07



I have been wanting to do this short tribute to Mother for awhile but, since I have had access to some old photos of her, I am now able to do a small image tribute to her. She passed away last December, during the BIG ICE STORM, no less! Well, Christina shared with me her photos that Mother passed on to her so I have been working to scan them as I have had time. As many of you know, there is NO SUCH THING as "TIME" for a teacher! Well, enjoy these pictures and I will enhance it as I have some time this summer.

On the news side, I will be coming up to Tulsa this Wed for an interview with a school in Tulsa. I have completed most of the requirements for my certification so it is a matter of time, and one more test! to have a full certification in Texas and Oklahoma.

Keep me in prayers!

1 comment:

homecooks said...

Jay, she was a wonderful lady to have raised such a fine son. Happy Dia De Padre!
Matt Cook

Arroyo Model Page Headlines