Wednesday, June 18

Burgers Lake, TX - a day at the 'beach'

Rainee and Chloe are getting ready for a picnic at Burgers Lake
Yes, that is Stormy Fowler, Rainee and Chloe Million waiting for the food to cook at Burgers Lake.
Alec hams it up for the camera at Burgers Lake
Linda, Stormy, Rainee and Chloe enjoying a picnic. We weren't sure we would be able to have the picnic. The wind picked up and blew a gale before our picnic and we were sure a storm would send us packing not an hour after we arrived! But, things went as planned and it died down enough for us to spend the day in the sun and water.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did any of you get sick after going there? Some of my family members and I got ick after going there June 29th, but my son and I are still experiencing symptoms. I hope you guys are okay. It is such a shame so many people are getting sick after going to Burgers Lake.

Arroyo Model Page Headlines