Wednesday, August 1

God Bless Texas!

Well, sometimes this has been a rocky move but, all in all, it has been smooth. Last Thursday, we rolled into Keller with our 24 foot Budget moving truck - Let me clarify, Thursday MORNING at 1:30 AM we rolled into Keller! We pulled out something to sleep on (Sounds easy, but we pulled for an hour and a half to get to the mattresses to sleep on!).

By Friday, we had the truck emptied with Linda, Andrew, and Frances with me to get 'er' done. I am not sure if any of us thought that we could make it but we did. Andrew has his own room and, I am pretty sure, he thinks it is pretty cool. Actually, I think it is pretty cool too! We are planted on our lawn furniture in the living room - that is different. We have the garage cleaned out and can actually get both cars in it!

I don't have my car yet, that is what the trip to pick up Drew will accomplish along with a family visit.

On moving day, I was absolutely floored when I received an email from my cousin Terrie! I can't express how wonderful it was to talk to her! She called the next day and we visited for over an hour. I later received a call from her little brother, Bill and we visited for an hour as well! The reunion of our family is such a wonderful part of this move!

No comments:

Arroyo Model Page Headlines