Tuesday, October 5

Visit to Hot Springs

Linda and I had a wonderful visit with her sister, Judy, this past weekend. We had a chance to bring our dogs, Baron and Lilly, and they, too, seem to have had a wonderful visit as well.

I was found out that I am not a bad carpenter, not quite the example of my namesake, St. Joseph the Worker, but not too bad. I built two rails for Judy’s front and back porches and she should be able to safely enter and leave her house this upcoming winter. I am uploading a couple of pictures from our visit. As you can see, the dogs did quite well and enjoyed the visit and I was able to capture a stunning shot of Linda with the dogs atop the mountain in Hot Springs.

Lilly’s ‘sister’, Maggie Mae

The Dogs getting ‘rowdy’

Sisters behind the new banister

Linda with sisters, Maggie (pink stripe) and Lilly

Linda with Baron and Lilly with the mountain view behind her.

No comments:

Arroyo Model Page Headlines