Monday, May 25

Memorial Day Weekend

Well, school was out on Friday and Memorial Day Weekend came and is almost gone. We had a blast with the grandkids on Saturday. We got to see Amiya's dance recital on Friday night, had a cookout on Sunday, and did some painting on Monday. Ah, went for a drive for my driving instructor certification on Saturday, I knew there was something I forgot.

Anyway, next week will be a bit of a challenge. This is the last week at Zarrow which has proved to be challenging on a daily basis. Monday I will be cleaning out my room and moving stuff from my current room to another room. Of course, I will also 'check out' which will be fun. I am certain I will have forgotten something!

Of course, we got to see Star Trek! It was great and Paul and I loved the chance to see the Premier together again. This makes 10 out of the 11 films that we have seen on premier night! I had the chance to see it again the following day, last Saturday, with my cousin Bill McGrew and son Michael. After that viewing, we met at Christina and Pat's for a cookout. It was a fantastic chance to see most of the family together again.

Today, Michael and I are off to see Star Trek again! Yeah, it was a good movie!

No comments:

Arroyo Model Page Headlines