Monday, March 30

Been awhile

My Friends and Family;

It has been awhile since I last updated this BLOG, I am sorry for the delay. Well, there have been ups and downs in our family since I last updated things.



Matthew Arroyo has begun working for Tulsa's Ambulance service, EMSA! Matthew has some great plans for himself and his family and Linda and I are very proud of him.

Michael joined me giving blood a couple of weeks ago! This was his first time giving blood and I was quite proud of him!

He also is on the way to becoming a Optometry Tech. He begins his Internship soon and should be well on the way to a very good career. Way to go Michael!

Jose' has his destiny set for awhile and will need your continued prayers and, if interested, would appreciate a letter or so.

No comments:

Arroyo Model Page Headlines