Tuesday, December 9

Happy Thanksgiving from the Arroyo's

Well, this Thanksgiving has its ups and downs for our family.

On the ups side: Linda was able to spend her first Thanksgiving weekend with her sisters since, well, since she has been an adult! She went to Hot Springs to visit Judy and Anet and had a great weekend with her family.

Linda and I spent the actual Thanksgiving day together alone. All of our kids and grandkids were at in-laws and out-laws family get-to-gethers and we celebrated God's Blessings together.

Keep Jose', my oldest son, in your prayers. He has hit his rock bottom and the outlook is bleak for his future. It seemed like he was getting his life together, going to school and working but he backslid and his luck ran out. His reliance now has to be on God. We are keeping him in prayers and ask you to do the same.

My job situation has become brighter. I was going through a crisis in vocation. What has God gotten me into? Well, prayers have been answered and things are brighter in my chosen profession. They have not become easy, by any means, but brighter just the same.

No comments:

Arroyo Model Page Headlines