Thursday, May 15

How Time Flies!

Well, Mother's Day was spent on the road! Linda and I traveled to Tulsa for the Tulsa Teachers' Job Fair. We had a great visit with Landon, Kayla, Kadence, Christina, Pat, Robert, and Amanda. Time just did not allow to see Jose', Matthew, Michael or Andrew this trip.

We are hoping to be able to see them the next time around. The Job Fair was fruitful, I believe. I met with 11 schools and had 4 or more serious bites. I am hoping that one of those bear fruit.

We have also been looking at houses but, without a contract in hand, that will have to wait, both for money in hand and knowing which school I will be working at.

Gas was a BEAR! We left Keller paying $3.48 and arrived in Tulsa to $3.69 gas prices! They had risen by the time we returned though, so Keller wasn't outdone! It does not look like there will be a lot of leisurely travel over the summer at the rate these prices are headed!

God Bless and I will try to keep Blogging more in the future!

No comments:

Arroyo Model Page Headlines