Thursday, December 13

Memories from Ron

Thank you Ron for your memories. These three Photos help those along a bit.
This is Grandma Beio with Great Granddaughter Amiya Arroyo - daughter of Grandson Matthew Arroyo.
Grandma Beio with Grandson Michael Arroyo.
Recent High School Graduate, Shirley Anne McGrew.
Shirley McGrew Beio
I remember her big smile and her great sense of humor.
I remember her contagious laugh.
I remember how easily she was moved to tears at a sad story.
I remember her love for dogs.
I remember her tom-boyish ways.
I remember how proud I was that she was the first in the family to graduate from collage. Even beyond that to receive a Masters Degree. How she chose to live a life of serving others. Not only in the United States Army, but to help those with mental problems.
Although Shirley had many physical problems in her last years she never stopped smiling. She never stopped thinking of ways to help other. She had a great love for her husband Taft, brother Bob and her children Tony and Christina.
There are so many hero's in Shirley's life. Those who cared and took care of Shirley's physical and emotional needs. God will reward you for everything you have done to make Shirley's burden's lighter.
Along with many others I will miss my sweet cousin. I will miss all her emails and things we shared. Life will not be the same without her. I know this is true for all of us.
Our love to you all,
Ron and Carol Ellison

No comments:

Arroyo Model Page Headlines