Sunday, October 14

Long Long Ago....

I thought I would put up a few 'oldies but goodies'. Yes, this is the one who is putting all this stuff on this page, J.A. Arroyo and his mother, Shirley. See, real men can wear Pink! This was in 1966 and I would have been a whopping 5 years old!

This is me, again, at My birthday. That girl next to me is a cousin, Terrie but not to be confused with my younger cousin, Terrie Perry :) This was also in 1966 and I would have been turning 5 at this party!

Again, this is me, my little sister, Christina, and mother. I am not sure exactly when this was taken but, assuming Christina is either 1 or 2 in this picture, it would have been 1969 or 1970.

You can tell that I am ready for Texas, I have my hat on my lap. It must be a Cowboy hat! This was taken in 1968, the year my little sister was born. I would have been 7 and she was not born until December (judging from the short sleeves, I would guess that she is not quite here yet!)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Its Mom. That last pix of you was my first date with Bob (The Keys used a ruse to get us there to meet him by inviting us to dinner - and he was a camera buff at the time). So its a year earlier than you have it. It is the Summer of 1967. We married in October that year (on the 26th, actually). Yes, it is the twins' birthday and my folks' anniversary. They were married in 1935 on Oct. 26th.

Unknown said...

Me again. Your jacket is a light blue (mine is actually a white linen). The color is not true in this shot, unfortunately. I never dressed you in pink!

Unknown said...

Terrie who? This looks like Mother's house, but I don't recognize the kids. It sure looks like Terrie Perry, though.

Arroyo Model Page Headlines