Friday, May 18

All Saints and Catholic Education

I am sorry to say that I did not receive a contract for next year so that the things that I was hoping to have on the calendar for next year will have to proceed without me. I have been so truly blessed by my time here at All Saints and hope that you will keep me in prayers.

It looks like we will move to Texas and try my hand at Public Schools there. The pay is much better and actually will afford my wife the respite of not having to make the kinds of sacrifices which we have been forced to with Catholic Education. I believe in Catholic Education with all my heart and can only hope that God will provide a way for me to return at some point in my life. It is with great sadness that I will not be returning.

We have another week of teaching, today is Fun Day. I hate that I will be leaving these kids and that I will no longer be contributing to their education and Faith. As I proceed, I put myself in God's Hands.

No comments:

Arroyo Model Page Headlines