Sunday, May 21

Summer Approaches

The Arroyo Family Blog

Well, Fr. Matt celebrates 10 years as a priest on the 23rd. The parish celebrated with him today (Sun) and 'a good time was had by all.' His celebration is about Giving of himself in the service of Our Lord. I hope that I can live up to his example and place myself in HIS hands.

I told the kids at school, well, the 8th and 9th grades, that I am not coming back to ETS next year. I gave them the word that I am going to be at All Saints Catholic School in Broken Arrow. It was an offer I could not refuse and I am so very blessed to be going into Catholic Education next year. I believe in Catholic Education, I have dedicated my life to the service of Our Lord and His Holy Catholic Church and this is the place to be to do that.

Thank you all for the prayers that have been offered to help me get where I am today, Father, Grandfather, going into my 2nd year of teaching!

J

No comments:

Arroyo Model Page Headlines